Why is it important for you to implement accounting, automation and transparent work with animals in your city??
- The systematic counting of animals gives an assessment of the effectiveness of the strategy and its adjustment tool.
- Automation of adoption processes increases the percentage of adopted animals and reduces the burden on staff.
- Transparency of the company returns the trust of the community.
The main tools that enable you to automate the accounting and adoption processes in the municipality are developed within the project animal-id.info and implemented in more than 20 municipalities:
- Mobile applications for counting animals on the streets of the city
- Automation of adoption
- Web pages that visualize the municipality work
- Identification of animals with a municipal token
Mobile applications for counting animals on the streets of the city
According to ICAM’s recommendations, the initial phase of any project that ensures the welfare of stray animals is to quantify their amount.The exact amount will allow us to properly assess the situation and develop a strategy to find the most optimal humane solution, consider threats and predict results. Based on the WSPA methodology, unique software for mobile devices was developed, that greatly simplifies the work of volunteers and coordinators.
With the mobile App, volunteers will be able to take a picture of stray animalswith a gps tag of location and add a visual description.
Statistics of animals on the streets of Ukrainian cities
Automation of adoption processes
We offer you unique IT solutions that can be used by private shelters, municipal enterprices and groups of volunteers.
The results you get:
- records of all animals in the shelter;
- a greater amount of adoption of animals;
- transparent shelter work.
For instructions, please follow the link: https://goo.gl/cNgmkZ
Web pages visualization of municipalities work
Identification of animals with a municipal token
The visual identification of animals with a QR token is the most effective tool for quick return of lost animals to owners and control of vaccination in the city.
|Municipal token with QR code||Usual token||Microchip|
|price for the owner||60-90UAH||60-120UAH||100-450UAH|
|possibility of adding a phone||yes||yes||no|
|protection of personal data||yes||no||yes|
|read without special devices (scanner)||yes||yes||no|
|possibility to change owner information||yes||no||yes|
|the ability to determine the exact location of the animal||yes||no||no|
|the only visual standard (city logo)||yes||yes/no||no|
|identification through a network of private clinics||yes||no||yes|
Examples of tokens: